Tuesday, October 19, 2010

new surroundings

I'm in the penultimate corner in the study room of my hostel. It's called the IT room. The place stinks of old carbon dioxide, so it basically smells dead and claustrophobic. The air con is horribly screwed, because I can't feel the cold air even though the remote reads 16 degrees C. It's god awful. And On the other end I do not wish to sit in my room, which is a measly 4x4 and coming to think of it, I'd had a wonderful meal of noodles and baked carrots and tomatoes, alongwith a kaya bun. Super yummy. I lost one and a half kilograms, and I feel good about that. Actually I feel grand. I just want to make sure, that I start jogging every morning. That would be awesome. It'd keep me fit too. Feels like a new life here. I don't know why, but it feels fresh.