Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Friendship calls

Last night I felt genuinely happy from inside. After all that cribbing, the self-hatred and after completely accepting the fact that no one loves me. I felt loved. My best friend from college called up on my cell phone and spoke with me for 15 mins international. That's the problem with being away, you kind of lose your friends, unless they love you to death, i'm afraid, but my friends are pretty much busy with their lives and well, some of them are married. So it's mostly online chats that I rely on to get in touch with them. Being away kind of sucks. I had a life there you know. *Shrugs her shoulders* Anyway, right after I spoke with him, I felt like I was glowing, that someone would think of me and I didn't feel alone. It's a good feeling. Right after that another friend from school called me to come and skype, we talked a bit, and he even told his girlfriend he'd call her later especially because he was talking to me after ages. It's genuine friendship I've earned over the years you know. And nothing on this world can beat what I feel for these guys. My room mate is like a saviour since I've come to singapore, I don't know why but she's a genuine gem. And I'm glad I met her. But she leaves tomorrow.

That's what we learn I guess.

Over a period of time, we have to learn to find quality time with those we love. Because you never know when they'd leave, and we'd be left only with memories.