I lost my phone. Wait wait..before you think anything else....I found it again.
I had my life in it..some one took it and between that period as I was counting singapore dollars, I found a real friend who has consistently been there for me, and a friend who I absolutely adore even if she's a 16 yr old. God, am I blessed or what?
I'm excited about the fact that in the evening when I lost my phone, in this alien land...I didn't know what to do, all I knew was to give up hope. I come back to my room and I email a friend and I ask him to help, well since he's someone I can rely on, I hoped he would come and help me in my search for the essential phone..But sadly, it so happened that he turned me down, all I wanted was a company. I forgot this was an alien country, so I was angry and a friend who I called a child decided to be there for me, all the way. And I appreciate so much..from every moment accompanying me to the Night festival and then coming back and waking up early morning to going to college asking security. Another friend, A vietnamese who gave me her support throughout, it shows that how effective and generously kind people can be with their time and money :)
There are really rare people who can be there for us, take time to appreciate them, before its too late.
My phone is with me, and so are my memories...and I believe in miracles again.
Love,
V