Oye! da gypsy gal has tagged moi...ITSA Movie TAG!..now playing that wud be fun...yeeeehhaaaa!!
1. Name five of your all time favorite movies.....
Gone with the wind, The Game, The Beach, Trainspotting, 10 things I hate about you!
2. Name one movie which you recommend as a "must see"
Andaz Apna Apna in Hindi and The Prestige in English
3. The one and only one movie that you've seen the most number of times in a movie hall
I don't spend money like that, I'd rather buy it.
4. Which movie comes to your mind first, when you think about the funniest movie?
Anything and everything to do with Jack Black. Man I love this guy, waisey, I really really love The School of Rock, but the most FUNNIEST MOVIE HAS GOTTA BE "The Zoolander"
5. Which movie made you really emotional?
Hey gypsy, The Notebook, really made me cry too man...but one really good movie that got me twisted in the head was "Crash"
6. Which movie series, do you think, was as interesting as the first part in the series?
JAWS hehe
7. Which movie, according to you, didn't live up to your expectations, after all the hype you've heard?
Hancock
8. which movie, really surprised you?
Flashbacks of a fool, the departed, You don't mess with The Zohan( you know the grandma bit..really now!!)
Alritey, I'm tagging Shreeja, Roy and Jagjit :) Lemme know whatcha watching!