and a rational tug at moviemakersI saw 10 things I hate about you on TV today.
Not that I don't have the movie. But I just love this one. For the sarcasm and wit, yes it's completely adorable, and Heath Ledger is the Knight in shining armour for someone who is the epitome of women angst, and who doesn't believe in Love.
This movie is so fabulous, the dialogues have such wit and incredible repartee that you just wait a second to understand what it really meant! Well, If I knew people with that intelligence, I'd be writing a novel right now. It is very similar to the dialogues in the movie Juno, and I can put it in one of the cults as easily, the ones like Trainspotting and Clockwork Orange. For me, it has always been the characters and the dialogue and most importantly a germ of brilliant idea that makes me make a grab at the Dvd/ Movie.
If there is a formula to movie making, such as the one I mentioned above, then why does it have to be difficult for people to come up with incredibly brilliant movies?? I need mental stimulation and I can't for the life of me think that something as juvenile as John Tucker Must die, is remotely interesting. Sometimes I do think, that the movies that have more lovemaking in them are genuinely made for those who want to make out in the theatres.
A really good movie, packed with a great storyline, brilliant dialogue and a cast that never disappoints and does complete justice to the film noir is a gem and if you can't make gems then don't make them at all!!