Friday, March 19, 2010

When bro comes home

Having your brother back home has a lot of advantages. especially if he's returned after a period of 17 months. Great food!! Spoilt him to a T. COnstant attention and love, oh my god the love. But it's all good. Only if you love them the way you do.

Plus points. We've been hanging out all the freaking time and haven't fought much. Sad, but shows how much our relationship has grown. He's brought technology home and made our domain a wi-fi zone. Crazy cool right. Talk about convenience. Most of all what really struck me was when he would start each sentence with, In Uk...kind of what I would say when I was in MICA.

It's amazing to have him back, alas only for a little while. I've put on weight for the past week, and it's not good considering it took me a power yoga, aerobics, zumba, swimming and a considerable lot of gymming to lose the weight I did. Lol.

So I'm cutting down on food.

Aww man, the real good things...like puran poli( For the uninitiated, it's a round pita bread with an extremely yummy jaggery filling)

The next week is going to be crazy, really close friends birthday is happening and more exciting things.

So far, so good eh?

:)