Thursday, July 2, 2009

That Rainy Morning

Blossoms, they look pretty don't they?
Awash with sprightly colours, the development was because of the yearning.
You can't ignore the will now can you?
You finally show caution.
You don't fertilise it unnecessarily.
You carefully tend.
With care.
With support.

It's beautiful, what you see.
Ludovico plays with empathy.
He's flying now.

The raindrops caress, you feel the warmth of a stranger.
You smile at nothing in particular.
You're so glad that you're alive and believe in yourself again.

Man! That feeling.

I have gotten hooked to the piano.
I listen to Ludovico almost everyday.
His music envelopes my heart and makes it stronger.

A phone call made my future look promising.
And I'm sneaking into himachal while I carry some stones with me.
A stupid decision or a bold one. We will just have to see.

I leave Saturday, before that I might just update, meanwhile do recommend me a book to take along. Alright?

Hugs

Vyo