I have been tagged by saim ..and awarded. In order to accept the award I have to list 10 truths about me...before accepting the award.
So here they are...
#1
I can't stand fake people. Just can't. Or boring people. But I'm patient with boring people. But fake..they drive me up the wall..why can' they just say the truth..why be afraid of society?
#2
I have messy hair. Haha. I mean I'm a complete ape woman. Wow! super bold of me to admit to that, but hey that's true. Sometimes I feel like going bald! It's such a trouble to maintain the hairstyle I get from the hairdresser..it's so funny that in 2 days the hair is back to how I want it to be.
#3
I love the rains, no matter how much people crib abt it..I love it ok! I just do.
#4
I'm clueless about life. I don't look at how my life will be in 10 years time, though I hope it would be pretty. But me, I live for the moment. It's scary, but I always think, what if i were to die tomorrow. Would I regret what I'm doing now?
#5
I think I'm an alien :(
#6
I used to think that I can't survive without music..but my trip changed that..now every time I want to zone out..I go to a place that is the sound of wind, mountains and the flowing river.
#7
I guess I'm abnormally, way too caring as a person.
#8
I love junk jewellery
#9
I stopped watching movies recently as my life became way too interesting. Now I'm back to watching them. I kind of feel that I was disloyal to my passion, and now i'm guilty. I'm a 24x7 Movie reviewer for friends. Lol
#10
I collect toys that come with Mcdonalds happy meal. Ok. fine. Make fun now.
Hmpf!
I tag Shreeja, Jaggy, Spike man, Deluded :)